Definitions of the terms used (e.g. "personal data" or "processing") can be found in Art. 4 DSGVO.
Our website is encrypted via an https connection, i.e. a secure channel is used for the transmission of data between the user's terminal device and the server, which cannot be read by unauthorized third parties.
1. Who we are?
Life in Thinking e.V.
Annual Training Philosophy of Freedom
Stäudach 46, 72074 Tübingen, Germany
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.Philosophie-der-Freiheit.de
2. Contact forms and e-mail contact
Description and scope
of data processing
A contact form and a registration form are available on our website, which can be used for electronic contact and registration for seminars. If a user takes advantage of this option, the data entered in the input mask is transmitted to us and stored.
At the time the message is sent, the following data is also stored: IP address and browser data of the user, date and time of contact.
Alternatively, it is possible to contact us via the e-mail addresses provided. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be stored.
In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data will be used exclusively for processing the conversation and, if necessary, to provide information about our seminar offers.
To protect against spam messages, the contact form is checked by Google-reCAPTCHA. For this reason, hardware and software information, such as device and application data, is collected and sent to Google for analysis purposes. The information collected when using the service is used to improve reCAPTCHA and for general security. It is not used by Google for personalized advertising.
Provider: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, US.
We do not set cookies.
4. Embedded content from
We can embed the videos of the platform "YouTube" of the provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
5. Data storage and deletion
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user's computer. For this purpose, the user's IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session.
The storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
These purposes are also our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. Storage may also take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the controller is subject.
Data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
6. Right to deletion
Obligation to delete
You may request the controller to erase the personal data concerning you without undue delay, and the controller is obliged to erase such data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data concerning you is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- You withdraw your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a or Art. 9 (2) a DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (2) DSGVO.
- The personal data concerning you has been processed unlawfully.
- The erasure of the personal data concerning you is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data concerning you has been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
7. Right to revoke the data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued.
A revocation of consent and the objection to storage should be addressed to:
All personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted in this case.
8. Zoom conferences
© 2021 – 2023 Jahrestraining